After consultation this morning with our Methodist Healthcare Ministries (Wesley Nurse) partners and with guidance from protocols issued by CDC, Kerr County, and City of Kerrville, and Rio Texas Conference UMC, and because we often exceed 50 persons in our worship gatherings and coffee hour, we are:
SUSPENDING ALL ACTIVITIES AT HUNT UMC UNTIL APRIL 6th
THIS INCLUDES FACE TO FACE SUNDAY WORSHIP AND FELLOWSHIP ACTIVITIES for MARCH 22, MARCH 29, and APRIL 5
In the interim, we are offering virtual worship experiences via Facebook Live www.facebook.com/HuntUMC
We encourage you to participate from home and invite your friends to participate from their homes; Sunday March 22nd LIVE at 8:30 am. Times for LIVE broadcasts for subsequent weeks shall be posted in future updates. The video can be accessed at any time either LIVE or later.
Your worship planning team and this pastor are working out details for offering this worship experience utilizing volunteers from the music staff and team members. We will keep the number of us in the sanctuary to less than 10 persons at any one time and use personnel safety precautions in the video production.
1. Help us notify others in our faith community of this news, especially those in your small groups who may not monitor email.
2. Alert the Church Office staff by telephone (830) 238-4360 before dropping by the office. Let us know how we can continue to be of service and help us keep each other safe.
3. Watch for email newsletter.
4. Monitor Hunt UMC webpage at www.huntumc.org
5. Reach the pastor at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CARE FOR ONE ANOTHER
BUILD COMMUNITY IN NEW WAYS
Rev. Paul Harris,Pastor, Hunt UMC