Greetings friends and neighbors,
Beginning Sunday June 7th at 8:30 and 11:00 am worship times, an inside in-person seating option is available. For the month of June, the 8:30 service will meet in the Fellowship Hall. The 11:00 service will meet in the sanctuary.
For the general health of our faith community, we ask you to maintain a social distance from others gathering in-person. We strongly encourage you to wear a face covering while entering and exiting the church. We also ask that if you have traveled out of the county, you consider others by staying at home for at least five days before coming to in-person worship.
Hunt United Methodist Church continues to offer Online Worship Gatherings via Facebook www.facebook.com/HuntUMC and Youtube.
Pentecost Sunday, May 31, Pastor Paul will be on Facebook Live at 9:00 am to read the scriptures and share Holy Communion. Consecrated fellowship cups will be available On the Friday prior at the Church office porch.
In the evening of May 31 at 7:00 pm, we offer a fellowship on the lawn for those who desire to see each other. Bring your own lawn chairs and your own food provisions. Social distancing and face coverings will be required as we gather.
In Christ we pray together, come Holy Spirit! Awaken your people and give us a sense of renewed purpose for the journey.
Along the Way
Pastor Paul Harris
1. Help us notify others in our faith community of this news, especially those in your small groups who may not monitor email.
2. Alert the Church Office staff by telephone (830) 238-4360. Let us know how we can continue to be of service and help us keep each other safe.
3. Watch for email newsletter.
4. Monitor Hunt UMC webpage at www.huntumc.org
5. Reach the pastor at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CARE FOR ONE ANOTHER
BUILD COMMUNITY IN NEW WAYS
Rev. Paul Harris,Pastor, Hunt UMC